Terms and Conditions
Prices are quoted inclusive of UK duty and VAT. We reserve the right to change our prices and pass on increases should they be incurred.
Payment should be made at the time of ordering by switch, delta or credit card (other than Amex or Diners).
Missing wine or cases damaged in transit must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of advice of despatch. If you are expecting a delivery and have not received it within 3 working days, please notify us. Cases should be opened and examined on arrival.
Cancellation of an order is possible in part or in full, for up to 14 days after the delivery is made. We will then arrange collection of the wine and reimbursement of the appropriate sum (less collection charges).
Substitute wines may be used to complete an order if a particular wine is out of stock. In these instances, a member of our staff will endeavour to contact you to explain the situation and, where appropriate, to discuss the possible alternatives. In the absence of instructions to the contrary, an appropriate substitute may be used to complete an order, providing that we are confident it is fully the peer of, and as good value as, the unavailable item.
Data Protection law governs the retention and use of personal customer information by Tilley’s Wines. Any such data is held in compliance with the regulations and we will not pass information to others to allow them to market to you. We do share your email address with our chosen courier company. This is for the purposes of transport/delivery updates only. Your email address will not be shared with a third party for marketing purposes. You may receive delivery notifications naming our parent company Wollaston Marketing Ltd. As opposed to our trading name, Tilley’s Wines.
No Quibble Guarantee. Should one of our wines not be to your liking, let us know and we shall endeavour to exchange it for a suitable alternative.
Promotional Vouchers and Discount Codes. Vouchers and discount codes can only be used online and as stated in the offer. No cash alternative is offered.
Website usage terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Tilley’s Wines and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tilley’s Wines. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tilley’s Wines takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.